UlsaGon buffers the digestive tract, supporting a healthy gut environment and pH. Contains purified pectins and purified beta glucans.
These are soluble fibres supporting a healthy gut and immune system, enhancing a healthy digestive mucosal lining and gut microbial balance. Contains phosphatidyl choline, a purified lecithin for gut lining support.
For horses that
- Have sensitivity to being girthed up and the saddle put on,
- Chew wood, lead ropes or eat soil
- Avoid the bit with the head placement, nose upwards pointing
- Are grumpy to the touch around the girth area, behind elbows and between legs
- Are reluctant to pick up hind feet, snatchy movement or holds feet tight up to belly
- Can have stressy behaviour, nervous and jumpy
- Are poor doers or tucked up appearance